Care from the Heart that's State of the Art
Adult Care of Chester County has been serving dependent adults since 1983. Our care has always been "from the heart" and focused on compassion. Today, in an era of high standards and more available technologies, we are proud to also provide care that is "state of the art," on the cutting edge of the industry.
The VISION of Adult Care of Chester County: "Our passion for caregiving results in Pennsylvania's premiere adult day service where families gain peace of mind and their loved ones thrive."
The MISSION of Adult Care of Chester County is to support and empower families in their caregiving experience by offering them a welcoming, friendly day service that provides state-of-the-art care from a highly trained, relentlessly competent, and compassionate staff dedicated to enabling their loved ones to physically and cognitively thrive so they can remain at home for as long as possible.
- We provide the highest quality of care in a safe environment that families can trust and where clients thrive.
- We promote a work environment where each employee professionally grows and the resources are provided for them to do so.
- We cultivate a work culture where care team member support and rely upon each other.
- We foster a work ethos where each employee feels valued and appreciated.
- We provide visionary leadership and sound stewardship of the organization to assure that employees, clients, and family caregivers can depend upon its future in the long term.
- We engage in unwavering compliance to all applicable state and local regulations, licensing, and practice standards.
- We treat all participants with dignity and respect, no matter what their level of cognitive or physical functioning.
- We respect the right of individual choices by participants and respond accordingly with flexibility and adaptability
- We promote and nurture each individual's ability to attain and maintain their highest level of independent functioning.
- We treat each participant as we would want our own family members to be treated.
- We utilize best practices and innovative approaches in providing excellent care to our participants.
- We offer engaging activities throughout each day to stimulate our participants' mental, physical, and social growth to the best of their abilities.
- We value the role of family caregivers in providing care to their loved ones by treating them as partners in our care planning.
- We respect the needs of caregivers by offering them respite, encouragement, education, and supportive services to enable them to care for their loved ones.
- We practice open and two-way communication between ourselves and family caregivers to assure that the needs of our clients are being met.
- We appreciate the emotional and physical health of caregivers by also looking out for their needs as they care for their loved ones.